Old 06-22-2018, 10:29 PM   #12
special-K
Special Order

Re: Most clever forum names

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtynewt View Post
Oh yeah. Special-K is a good one.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm flattered, but there sure are many better ones here. I'll have to think about it and come back with some. I'm flattered, but disagree. I think it's dumber than a box o' cereal Here's the story:

I originally came up with Super-K because when I'd be driving my '72 Cheyenne Super Custom Camper K/20, way back before internet, I'd think if I ever lettered a name on my truck that's what it would be. I pictured it done same as Special-K cereal. I was a lurker, I think, since '01. I got cable internet, a new e-mail, and by then I had another K/20 (Highlander Custom Camper) and a K2500 (Sierra Custom Camper)... three 'special' 3/4t 4wds. Couldn't figure out how to log on with my new e-mail, so I came up with Special-K so I could log-on. It's alright I guess, but it truly came out of a I.D.G.A.S attitude. I thought about changing it, but I basically don't believe in that. Names are for others to identify you with. Change it and who the heck is that?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote