View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:25 AM   #76
robs71k5
K5drive

Re: Softop installation no Holes

Hi you Doin Ray . I got you covered on the softop header .I think I have made it as far as I can go on the farm out project .Its time to payoff the fiber glass guy and put them on the press .It looks like two weeks from now I will have a dozen pieces . I picked up another one today And Im quite happy with the product and the newest fibre glass guy is working out great he's a real gem, 35 years of experience and he's offered up some good advice in the production end .Was trying to do smooth on top side and under but it wasnt possible to do ,Each topper might have different mounting postiers ,So we decided that its easiest to install a thicker wind deflection after the install . Only concern now if the life span of mold .Any one who wants one should be prepared in the next couple weeks I should be able to supply a dozen and might have to another mold after that .Also had fibre glass guy look at the lift hatch and told him that LMC has one that doesn't seem to fit very well .Again I have to build a mold a go down the same road I just travelled .will look at it again once this project has bared fruit for every one here ............Regard Rob
Posted via Mobile Device
robs71k5 is offline   Reply With Quote