View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 07:43 AM   #10
special-K
Special Order

Re: Napa, Gold 68 C10 on Ebay

They're hard to find. These are from back when the trucks were new, only would see Ertl stuff at tractor dealers. They are 1/25 scale die cast GMCs. The interior, grille, and tailgate are plastic. Two headlights are rivets holding the grille on. The tailgate is always white and usually missing. Somebody had a Medium Olive one and a Medium Blue one on Ebay now in worse shape w/o the tailgate asking $40@. I got this one for $20. There's a plain white one, which is rare to see, and in great shape. It's $100! The thing is, I can tell it's repainted. They did a great job, but the hood and fender emblems (decals) you can see were masked off and truck painted. If it was in that condition and truly original I'd say it's worth it. These are truly vintage and made in the USA, 45-50 years ago. These were toys, not adult collectibles. So survival rate is low. I never paid all that for one, but I now have five. I'd have six if that white one wasn't a repaint.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rar...53.m1438.l2649

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote