View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 09:25 AM   #9
TKCR

Re: Almond or Saddle Tan interior color - your opinion?

One thing I noticed reading what I could see on the brochure, is that it is talking about GMC trucks. I maybe wrong about this, but some of the colors on the GMC were called another name than that of the Chevy, although they were the same color. Maybe at some point, they realized this was confusing, and started calling the colors the same after a certain year. Let me give you an example. I was working with someone, about getting his seatbelts and interior parts dyed. And also a seat cover. He kept telling me that his interior was Bronze, which from the color chart above, there is no Bronze. The color listed is Mahogany. So before we began, I dyed a small part and sent a small sample of the material for the seat cover. I used Mahogany. Once he got the stuff, he compared it to his trucks interior. It was a perfect match. And guess what? His truck was a GMC.
So it’s either, one of two thing. There really was a lighter color called Almond, or Almond became Saddle Tan, so both trucks had the same name of the color.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote