View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #132
Twisted78SS
Wide n'Low

Re: Project 50th C5 Blazer

Some updates finally..
I ordered the rest of my suspension components.. I got the Accuair goodies from Jason and some of it has already arrived. (pics soon) I also sourced all the parts for my Tach, Vac, Speed Warning, Choke Delete dash. The Choke Delete plate came in on Monday after waiting on backorder since April. I guess since the original source being used dried up, they took it upon themselves to produce new one's on their own. I'll add pictures of it tonight. My priority changed a bit over the past few months. My son is nearing driving age, and has twisted my arm to build him a 68 SWB. I had just bought a second 2wd Blazer for him in the spring, and had been working on it a little but he changed his mind. anyway, that has put the project off for some time. I also had engine issues on my 78, so it has been in the shop getting an engine swap. It's almost done, and that will free up a bay to get the tub off the frame and allow me to work on the suspension mock up and fitments. I'm itching to get back on this thing.....

pics to follow as I unpack more goodies..

Last edited by Twisted78SS; 09-01-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Twisted78SS is offline   Reply With Quote