Thread: Other Location Not Listed paypal gift option on sales.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 04:41 PM   #40
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: paypal gift option on sales.

To me, it doesn't matter how someone lists something for sale AS LONG AS it is clearly listed up front. Give me the opportunity UP FRONT to decide if I want it. Saves a lot of headache. Because of the shipping rate variations I no longer do a shipped price. I have spent money to send people parts in the past because i would rather hold to my word on price stated. With all the online calculators it is not that hard or time consuming to get a pretty accurate cost within a few bucks. I have a shipping account with UPS so if I have a complete address I can tell right to the penny what it will cost to send. If i only have a zip it generally short changes me on shipping a few bucks unless I guestimate more in to it. Depending on the item it could mean the difference between making the sale or not.
I charge the same for the part regardless if MO or paypal since MO I have to take the time to get it cashed.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote