Thread: Pimpston 65
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 11:19 AM   #1
Johns 66

Pimpston 65

It is with a heavy heart that I post this. I do not like airing dirty laundry but after talking with some folks from the forum they said I needed to post to help other members out.

In June of 2019 I sent every bolt for my truck to Pimpston65 ( Winston) to have the bolts cleaned up, and re-plated. He said since he lived in Detroit that there were folks up there that would do it a lot less....So I sent my bolts in 2 boxes...one for cadmium plating and one for black phosphorus. I then send him 150.00 via Paypal for any cost incurred.

Periodically I would check with him about the bolts status and was assured they were on the way.

Before the covid 19 hit I started texting, emailing, calling and even texted his sister about the bolts..because I cant put ANYTHING back together.

I have been completely ghosted. No calls, texts, emails...NOTHING.
I sent him another email last week pleading, if not begging for him to send the bolts back finished or not....No response.

At this point I am unsure what has happened to him or my bolts. He last logged in here in May best I can tell...….But for these reasons I recommend being very careful when dealing with Pimpston 65 ( Winston Eugene)
2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote