Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 07:23 PM   #568
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

The more stuff I do and buy for my truck the more I am amazed at things and how businesses are run...Some you can tell are small businesses and try their best to take care of the customers, some seem like bigger businesses and don't have a clue.

For example....I bought my wheels and tires from a guy in Atlanta, Russ.....I told him what I had as far as vehicle, told him what I wanted and poof....he has them on the way. I paid 1750.00 for Ridler 5 spoke wheels...there were mounted and balanced with a set of lugnuts and were delivered to my door, when they said there were gonna be here...in perfect condition.

Second example is I got my rear axle conversion kits yesterday from CPP....They sent me 4 boxes...and boxes weren't damaged...So I waited until today when I got my wheels to make sure they mated up. Come to find out they sent me an extra kit of axles, drums etc....Of course trying to do the right thing I called them....and after waiting 20 minutes on hold they had no clue that 1. that they sent 2 sets, or 2. how to get them back. I checked my account and I was only charged for 1 set. I asked the guy to send me a call tag and have the extra set picked up....it was like a foreign concept.

Anyways they were the right ones and mate up to the wheels perfectly.....One last thing is that I paid 344.00 with taxes and of course they are made in china.....Im amazed that they can make these, send them on a boat and be cheaper than if it was made here.
Attached Images

2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote