View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #42
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

I believe all Astro/Safari vans had the hydroboost except for the first few years. I'm pretty sure from '90 and up would have them. Pull and Save usually has several Astro/Safari vans. I don't remember just where the prop valve is. I'm thinking it is right next to the master. One of my customers is using the Astro master on his pickup. Seems to work fine. Yes you can use a standard pump and just tee the return lines.

Here are some pics and info on the Astro/Safari master in Bubba327's thread

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...365170&page=17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
Looks like this is the way I want to go. So, what year Astros use the HB? Are they all disc/drum and is that master appropriate for a disc/drum C10? Where is the prop valve on the Astro? Probably different threads for the brake lines huh? My current set is was manual drum/drum and I've done a front disc swap. Any old pump will work if you tee the return lines?
Thanks!
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 03-08-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote