View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 10:51 PM   #91
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Darn page flip.... I missed your wheels and cab removal.
Very nice looking wheels. I think they will fit perfect with you theme for the truck.
Definitely dig the cab removal tool. Excellent investment. Keep it up Keith.
Thanks Mike, I can't wait to get the chassis done and the wheels on to see how it looks. I'm definitely a big fan of the gray centers. The cab removal tool made life really easy, definitely worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC69Rat View Post
Looking great my friend ! You're not wasting any time huh ?

I am hoping mine will be finished for GoodGuys Nashville in May.
I feel like I'm not moving fast enough. I definitely have a chip on my shoulder and something to prove with this truck after not being able to finish the last one. How's the rest of the paint coming on yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Stanger View Post
Sorry to hear about your big "D", been through one of those and they suck. With that said, DAMN, nice start to a new truck!! Love the motor!! with a red motor like that, I would go flat black outside, just my thoughts. But with the rims, I would go with a flat grey. Cannot wait to see more progress.
Thanks, right now I'm thinking either satin white or satin black for the exterior with the red interior. Some day when I decide to actually paint the exterior it will definitely be Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduckworth13 View Post
Keith, you've got some nice parts! My head is spinning looking at all that bling You deserve it buddy.
Thanks Scott, I have a lot more parts on order that I'm waiting to come in. My Porterbuilt rear and inner frame stiffener isn't scheduled to be here until April. But we all know it is definitely worth the wait.

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote