View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 05:24 AM   #3
campingman

Re: Need some opinions

Sounds so good at 650rpm. lol. I put it in gear and it drops down to 600. Sounds like a purrring kitten lol. I used the Autolite 145 plug per summit racing with new set of autolite wires and summit brand cap and coil. Major startup improvement. went from 10 cranks to just a few. Im going to climb a hill tommorow with it to see how well it does. might change the timing. Its a 1975 G35 Vandura Rally Camper Special lol. Its pretty big. 4.10 rear with th350. if it pulls the hills well, Im not going to worry about it. only time im taking it out is in the summer for camping and its going to have to climb the hills to get to the sites. That Rotella T is the only oil i ever use in my 4.3 and 5.7. My 4.3 Jimmy motor went up 10psi adding it when I first got it. its a 1999 with 180k on it. Seems to be really good oil. I've also ran it in toyota 4 bangers and it really perks them up lol. some give me grief for running it in gas engines but ive never had a problem with sludge or anything throughout the years.

Last edited by campingman; 01-03-2015 at 05:30 AM.
campingman is offline   Reply With Quote