View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #66
oneoff

Re: Brothers strikes again

I just placed my first order with them last week and when I called the order in, they had one of the two things I needed. I purchased it and didn't back order the other piece. It came a little slow in my opinion, however it did come as I was told. I guess back ordering seems to be an issue after reading this thread.

After working for a large car electronics distributor for years, I would have to believe there's more to these issues than what's told. Someone is not being held to their responsibility,again IMHO.... My old company had several family/relatives working there and that was usually the case at my old company. I'm not saying that it is, just sounds similar.

At my old company we shipped approx $150,000 a day and we sent an email via UPS to the customers as the order was shipped, so they could track the time of arrival of their order. When dealers had to promise a delivery time to a customer, they couldn't be left in the dark.

Brothers does a lot of advertising, maybe they should pull back a little of those funds and invest in a better internal computer system to help their customer service. You can advertise to bring in new customers(which is very costly) or you can invest in keeping your current customers happy and returning, I think someone there needs to make a tough choice.

I hope they can turn this around, I for one like having choices on who I buy my products from, it keeps everyone competitive and that is good for all.

Dennis H
1969 Chevy C10, SWB, LS3,6.2L engine
1969 Chevy Chevelle SS,BBC, Convertible
oneoff is offline   Reply With Quote