View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:28 PM   #18
GerhardH

Re: Visit the US in September/ October and looking for funny contacts.

Dear all so now the first draft is created. I was not able to follow all hints and invitations but the most.
I would not be able to go the Wisconsin Octoberfest, but Deadhead maybe during the next trip, also the way to LocDoc would not be possible this time. Anyway thank you so much for your offer.

But as you can see try to meet chevyland in Napa for a boats trip:-) ,will met the guys in the houston area, go th Ft Worth to cornerstone, see the Green Bay Packers ( hopefully the win on the 6th of october, enjoy the swap meet in hershey and will trink a beer with 72c20 custom camper in New York

Don't forget to show me your chevys please!!!

Now I'm looking/ asking for accomodation. As the trip is called back to the roots i like to stay with friends or really cheap bedrooms. Maybe you have some hints for me.

Looking forward to see you all, maybe you are able to show me a typical american yankyard too, hope we have fun together and for sure will post here about the trip.
Looking forward to see you all chevy guys.

Take care see you soon.
Attached Images

Members met: 68 short step, 68bowtie, 72c20customcamper, botmfedr1, C/10 King, Chevyland, cornerstore, dmjlambert, fun in dirt, GMan69, Ol Blue K20
1968 CHEVROLET C20 Custom Camper 50th Anniversary, Long bed (LB) 8', 327 V8, Air Condition (AC), Power Steering (PS), Power Brake (PB), Z62 Custom & Comfort Appearance, Turbo Hydramatic TH 400
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=760400

Last edited by GerhardH; 07-07-2019 at 05:24 PM.
GerhardH is offline   Reply With Quote