View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 12:04 PM   #2
shifty
Questionable

Re: WTB: Inside Door Handle For '98 Tahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968k20 View Post
I need the drivers-side and whatever attaches too it. Thank you.
I was surprised to learn you can buy these all day long from Summit and probably Amazon or other places and they're inexpensive, $13 for the handle and a little more than that for the trim surround. The trim piece and interior handle can be found with this search.

Everyone knows Dorman brand, but the OER brand handle is supposedly the closest you can get to stock.

For part numbers... you can take these numbers and plug them into Summit's search box directly and see results for you if you've got tan (neutral) or grey interior:

15708051 -> Handle, Inside, LEFT (NEUTRAL/TAN)
15708052 -> Handle, Inside, RIGHT (NEUTRAL/TAN)
15708043 -> Handle, Inside, LEFT (GRAY)
15708044 -> Handle, Inside, RIGHT (GRAY)

Note that GM Parts Direct also still sells the OEM part, but for 6x more than the re-pops. Parts numbers and stuff are available with exploded diagram here.

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-p...-hardware-scat

I just prefer GMPD because I helped build their first websites back in the late 90s and the folks running it back then were awesome

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote