View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:04 PM   #490
gigamanx

Re: 51' 3100 build in PA New to Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
yeah its on the loooong list of things I need to do. I have a good system right now so I don't really "need" one but it would be helpful I'm sure. I work outta 3 garages so right now I'm spread thin. One garage needs a roof. Other garage needs some air line plumbing, bathroom redone. Exhaust fans need installed in all 3. I'm not even gonna explain why I work outta 3 different locations but right now its just the best for my situation. Eventually I'll have one nice big shop that is organized (somewhat I hope!) thats not even getting into my 51' I need to get back on road. my other business I'm trying to move, family and all the other things we tend to stack up on our to do list! As much as I like to build everything, some stuff I'm to the point I will just buy it. Welding table top would possibly be one of them. But if I decide to build one. I'll post it up. I really like the cart/tables I'v seen guys build. Very creative.
We just shopped for a welding table for our shop. Was about $2,800 for a premade 6ft and we built one for $600 with heavy duty casters and all.

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote