Thread: 55.2-59 57 Fleetside C4 build
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 09:17 AM   #68
57FleetsideC4

Re: 57 Fleetside C4 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKGMC4 View Post
Like the way the build is turning out. That really was a smokin engine deal. I'm always surprised how many of us are doing C4 swaps on these trucks. Amazing there are any C4 corvettes still out there!

I've driven mine both with and without a front sway bar. May be personal preference but I felt it was such an improvement that I'm actually upgrading the tiny stock bar to a 1.25" aftermarket bar. Without out a bar on it, my 2008 Ram 4x4 turned better!
Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I can get bars on there the way it is now.

I have another question. I am farming out the sandblasting on this job so will be transporting the cab on the rotisserie to the blasters. I am wondering if the bouncing on the rotisserie during transport will hurt it. It's around 10 miles to the blasters and will be using my 10' utility trailer. I will go slow and take my time just a little concerned on the bouncing. I am working on a brace to the step brace just not sure. Does anyone have any opinions on this? Steve