View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:45 PM   #164
sweetk30

Re: budget beater c10 to k30 swap over build.

setup wizard wont load a tune . and another guy has same exact problem . there looking in to it now .

but i got around it and loaded a tune . got it fired off and had a solid miss on a cylinder . checked every thing . . . .

then today here is the copy paste from the other post on my other site i hang at more .

long story short and tail between my leg's problem with skip was 6-8 wire swap some how in the wires that were labeled and clipped together and looked correct but were not at the engine end . my buddy showed up this morning before i got in the shop and looked it over again fresh eye point of view and found it .

so drum roll please ............................................. WOW is this kit so much better than the sniper from holley ever was . i have maybe 20 miles on it this morning and the truck fires off better / runs better / fells better / drives better / smells better / just hands down better system 200% so far .

stopped at a friends place on the test drive this morning and he even said this thing don't smell rich anymore like the sniper did at idle with 400-500 miles on it .

my buddy was riding with me and watching the tablet full data screen and he said its almost like looking at his big snap-on scanner for live data . said my short term fuel and long term fuel are great already and within 1-2 points of each other . got my iac down to 9-11% when warm and my 700 rpm idle target is about spot on all the time . even in gear stopped foot on the brake its smooth . coming to a stop its smooth unlike the sniper catching its self all the time . and my foot pedal pressure is 98% gone even with there TB spring and my big return spring its light as a feather . i even had to re adjust my gas pedal th400 kick down switch by removing a chunk of rubber hose as it was now limiting my throttle from the previous sniper setup with its 7/8" linkage spacer i made .

THE EDELBROCK PRO FLO 4 IS OUT OF THE BOX BETTER ! ! !

and if you get emi interferance you got problems . we just tossed my wiring under the hood laying all over stuff including plug wires and the computer is laying on the hvac box loose and it runs this good . unlike a holley with emi problems on a lot of there stuff .
85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote