View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #22
benoit454
Chris

Re: My 88 buildup on a tight budget

got some new pics, alot of work done recently, got both door locks fixed and working. Got my door jamb switches in and dome light working(or was until I put the screws in it, then it grounds out and blows the fuse and nothings hitting unless the top of it hits the roof, cuz the screws aint hitting wires). I got my clear parklights in and made my own spacers to make them flush, since I'm going to switch to composites later. Got my rust catchers on as well(stainless fender trim). Got the grille all riveted in and painted my bowtie as well. I cleaned the whol truck up real good outside and waxed the crhome, but it's been sitting and got dusty plus it rained yesterday.

My bumper brackets are still crappy IMo, bumper aint straight or right looking, gonna have to buy the 2 driver's side brackets to fix it. Also gotta paint the DS fender still and replace the cab corners, gonna switch mirrors, and get a different hood scoop(ram air 2/ws6 style) mold it in and repaint the hood. Also going to paint the areas around the headlights black instead of the charcoalish color they are factory. Also gotta get door switches for the power locks, and a headlight, remove the dash and dye it black, and the top of the door panels. Also going to put the chrome stick on molding on the bumpers to cover the holes until i find chrome smoothies, or can afford new ones. Also I need bigger tires, they look way too small.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

Check out all our rides,
http://www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454
benoit454 is offline   Reply With Quote