View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 07:07 PM   #469
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

Well guys I've been at the Tx Motorplex since Wednesday evening. We made two time trials Thursday and ran first round that evening. I showed up with new slicks and was having 60ft problems. They were slow and inconsistent like it was turning the tire on the hit. The slicks usually need at least 6 or 8 passes to come in as many of you know. I survived first round that night with a crappy light against someone with a worse light. I went up for second round Friday morning and set up hot not trusting the 60ft. Well it hooked and the 60 was where I should have been. I ran one of my old buds Tony Jones. He treed me but I was so hot I caught him before the 1/8th mile and started peddling it. I rode it out and cut the stripe in by .002 I was 10.85 he was 10.88. So i was done for the first race. This is a double race weekend, they called us this morning to have a time trial behind Super Stock and it started raining. Then it rained and rained. We are supposed to go straight into first round of the second race in the morning maybe!