View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 05:00 PM   #362
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Truck looks good Clem.

Gus looks great, look forward to meeting him and the rest of your family in October.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
The truck is looking super-sweet Clem!
I still can't believe that you are doing black....what a ton of extra work!
I admire the true diligence!
Great work...But I guess you already know that!!!
Gus is a good-lookin dog too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
Man Gus sure has some big paws. I used to raise them with a cousin. Great dogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Tilly is rocking' right along...
Need to get some of those projects finished and paid for just to feed that handsome young Gus...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
Gus and the truck look great !
Quote:
Originally Posted by markeb01 View Post
You do realize that Gus is going to grow into those paws! I have never seen a black utility truck before. The whole truck is incredibly stunning! Can’t wait to see it finished. What great progress. The dash also looks fantastic. Very detailed, stock looking with a hot rod flavor.

I saw an earlier post in another thread where you have Holley Pro Injection (or whatever it’s called) on the dually. Do you still like it? Has it been reliable? Any disappointments or special features?

I’ve been looking at all the brands of throttle body injection and they all seem very similar, depending on what features the owner wants. I’ve been looking at the MSD Atomic version because it seems the easiest, but not sure I drive the truck enough to justify the investment. Any input greatly appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpston65 View Post
the truck is a beast, and you can make money with it to pay for all the work done on it. double score!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
I agree truck and gus both look great!! can't wait for Oct.!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Gus is in Heaven on earth with all them wheels to mark as his own.
Diggin' the black. A whole gallon on that box. Don't get any blacker than that.
thanks guys... starting to see the finish line on the tilly truck.
and that Gus has made a soft spot in this old guys heart. so smart and alert, what a great watch dog he will make. my wife Kim has been won over too and she is usually a cat person.

some of you knew but others might not have heard yet but Kim and i have moved our residence to a house that we own uptown. cool old house and we're dedicating some time to fixing it up. we are keeping the station and the truck stuff and I will continue to work there as usual but after 14 years of living in a noisy, smelly old gas station... Kim wanted a house. Can't blame her, air tools blatting out at 6 in the morning is no way to wake up.

so this move in no way changes the October Cruise-in and there is even more space for overnight guests so... if you can... take a break from your world and come hang out in ours... if you're on this forum, you're the reason we have the party and we invite all with the same affliction, old-truckitis to join us.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote