View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 08:48 PM   #63
Pvmt-Pndr

Re: 69 C60 Mega Truck Hauler

I finally got a picture of the two trucks next to each other.

I cut the bent piece of C-channel off the back and welded a new piece of tube onto it. I will be putting a 2" receiver in it so I can pull a regular pull behind trailer given the need. It's a bad picture but for reference look at one of the pictures above. I'll post a better one once the receiver is on.

I had planned to have the front tires mounted to the rims this week and have them all put on at the sane time. Given this virus stuff that's going on, that went out the window.

I'm having a hard time getting this truck timed just right. I had it at 10 degrees initial and it was popping. I took it to 8 degrees and I can bearly get it to move under its own power. Tomorrow I plan to take it up to about 12 degrees and see what it does. Everything I've read says I should be at or close to 8 degrees and it should be good. I'm not sure what's going on with the ole girl but she isn't happy.

On an upside I'm buying back the 52 willys pick up truck I sold 4 years ago. For those who are curious I put a 460/C6 combo in it. It was originally going to be my mega truck but things happened and I took it from a huge 4wd to a 2wd just before I sold it. It's pretty much unchanged for the most part from the day I sold it.
Attached Images

Last edited by Pvmt-Pndr; 04-02-2020 at 09:21 PM.
Pvmt-Pndr is offline   Reply With Quote