View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #17
whiskymaker

Re: A Scottish 55 Big back window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian113 View Post
If you have a ? just ask. I don't think any one on this site will care how or what you call a part. Sometimes our slang is confusing as we don't always use the correct language. I know that we are all one big Happy Family here and welcome Truckaholics from around the world.

one way or another i am sure we will work it out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogger54 View Post
Nice ride, got a good foundation it looks like.
Not so sure about the bullet holes..... I'm thinking they were from pulling dents, but you never know.
now,you are the 2nd person to say that....you could well be correct....either way she will be getting all fixed up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Ashley View Post
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you started out with a great looking truck and the new wheels and tires really set it off.

Many thanks for the welcome...we are over the moon with the truck and are really looking forward to using the ol girl......

The wheels and tyres really do suit the ol girl....i did look into clipping and air bagging etc...but being in the UK i would get royally screwed by the vat man and customs man......so this ol lady is staying as she is ride height wise.

i am already looking for another truck,maybe a little older,for me to really play with and have fun......but all in good time.....
whiskymaker is offline   Reply With Quote