View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #13
brimc

Re: 86 Silverado K20 12V CUMMINS Build

So I was in the middle of searching Kijiji for parts and such and a came across this guy that was parting out a 93 2wd. All he had left was the complete engine/trans combo with low miles and recent getrag360 rebuild. After a couple emails back and forth, the seller agreed to separate the engine from the rest of the package. Now I really was looking for a 4wd setup but this sounded good as my 1st plan was go divorced TC. I went for the 45 min drive. Glad I did. After separating the engine, I picked up the eng adaptor, bellhouse,flywheel, complete clutch including all the pedals and hydraulics, complete driveshaft, trans xmember, good denso starter, and the recent rebuilt transmission. Time for pictures....

Got all that for 500 bills. Looking back now I am kicking myself I didn't take the 12Valve also.

1986 Chevrolet K20 Silverado 12 Valve CUMMINS P Pumped Intercooled/Getrag360/Divorced NP205/10B/14BFF Detroit Locker - DD Canadian Winter Beater.

My Chevrolet CUMMINS Build http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=585509
brimc is offline   Reply With Quote