View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 01:08 PM   #113
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAWS 72 View Post
I finally have home health coming to me now. So it was Physical therpy for me 4 times a week now. Ihad a stroke 3 years ago and I've noticed that my rite side has been losing all the stregth I once had in it plus my left knee has gotten worse about not wanting towork like it should. after 6 falls in a month I realised it was time to do something.
Jason, sorry to hear about your twist of fate. I hope the therapy helps you along. We never know when things can change like that. I look ahead to the possibility of me not being able to do what I can do now. I don't take my good fortune in health for granted, I can guarantee you that. I'm working toward getting myself better situated for if and when that time may come.

We had off and on rain on Wed and I went for it with digging out, forming, and pouring some concrete to allow for next doing the steps at the rear corner of my little garage. They are my way of dealing with the garage being built into the hill. It's pretty slippery on the grass when it's wet, too, so I always wanted to do the steps even before the garage. I will also do a sidewalk and curb to deal with the grade along the uphill side. I realized I better get going so I can get some grass growing before it gets cold. Not a lot of sun on those areas and my hopes (dreams) are to be ready for market come spring. Got to keep shifting priorites.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote