View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:04 AM   #14
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: Questionable Threads & Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
I knew the thread was wandering, but I never did see the controversial turn it must have taken.

I have a suggestion for us, the lay people. If you have a complaint about something that is said or happens in a thread, be a man and speak up in the thread, don't run to the moderators with a private complaint every time you get your feelings hurt.

Larry, the only problem with that is that the Moderators don't always see the complaint in the thread. I don't read every thread every day on here but I do read the "reported Posts" forum off and on all day as required by the Administrators. If they posted in the thread and used the "report a post " icon also, that would work.....

Say a member has a problem with a thread or post and just posts in the thread with the complaint, and the OP or other offending poster decides to remove the offending post or thread. If they are pink and it has been over 30 minutes they won't be able to remove it. At that point only a Moderator or Administrator can do that.

Just some thoughts.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote