View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #937
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Hey Grizz! Happy Holidays, man. As you know, over here we get them started in the last week of November. Thanks for keeping us up on your adventures. I appreciate the humor - the comment about Mickey weighing the same as a packet of matches made me laugh till it hurt a little. The guy is certainly svelte, maybe even a couple steps past that. Great to see the purposeful progress and the details. I like seeing the RR tucked into its spot. Funny how I hated putting away my toys as a kid, but as an adult it's so satisfying to see them lined up in an orderly fashion. Jury is out for me on that Biltong beef. I would certainly give it a try, but I'd need to go with a little more Mickey style, leaner cut.
Well, you absolutely made me chuckle at your reply.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and post up your comment, much appreciated.

Mickey is certainly skinny as a rake, but works like a Trojan.

As far as the Biltong is concerned, Jack Links does make some, and you can also order it from various USA based makers.

As long as you guys read, enjoy it, I will continue to copy and paste and answer questions

Well....

Mickey is a traditional Christmas decorator..... when his lights go on, the national grid blinks and then dims.

I do not do this sort of thing, but thought I would add a Christian slant to it all.

Out of the clamp.

Fitted the colour changer, it can still be charged and turned on and off, as well as selecting the mode, pulse, fading, changing etc.

Testing in the kitchen.

And hung up in the spare room window.

I am absolutely in two minds, not sure if it suits my more subtle taste.

Wonder what Mickey will make of it.

Grizz1963 is online now   Reply With Quote