View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #66
AK56

Re: Post pics of your 47-59 Chevy trucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL 58 GMC View Post
I can't speak for 1sik52, but I have no problem with someone else using the same color. A guy I know were I live is building a 67 pro street long bed. He liked the color of my truck, but as he said, "I didn't want to copy it" and that I might get upset. I told him, hey I don't own that color and if anything, someone else wanting the same color just mean I made the right choice. So paint yours prowler orange, it's okay with me.

P.S. If you do, post apicture!
Thanks for the feedback. If my truck turns out half as well as yours I will be a happy man. Reading your build thread was like reading a good book (literally) with a great ending. Now im waiting for a sequel!! Come on man start another build!! Or better yet come to Alaska and build mine. You built a low one, come and build a high one!! I know some good fishin spots. haha
I will definitley post some pics when I get started and I pick a color. If I ever make up my mind... I feel a coin flip coming on.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBowtie View Post
Nice Truck man, what size tires are you running?
Thanks, Your truck is another source of inspiration.The tires are 305/70/16BFG A/T's. I think they are about 33".
Im not sure if I like the look of the 16" wheel. Im kinda partial to the look of the 15" wheels on the big tires. Are you runnin 16's? They look good. I might have to change my way of thinking.
AK56 is offline   Reply With Quote