View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #70
724x4a/cchevy
Self-proclaimed LED man

Re: For sale: Hand-Made Custom LED Brake lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88JRFAN View Post
Hey Justin, How Much Are You Getting For Back-up And Gmc Turn Signals. How Much Is The Second Flasher Unit Going For, Also Where Can I Get One? The Tail Light's Are Working Awesome, Thanks Daren.
A pair of reverse lights are $50 and GMC's are $70. Shipping is $8 to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I don't have any flashers in stock, i usually let you guys pick those up. The ones i use can be bought at any O'Reily's Auto parts for about $9. The problem arises when LED front turn signals are used in conjunction with LED brake/turn signals. There just isn't any electrical flow through the system to trip the flasher. A "no load" flasher is necessary in this situation, but you just have brakes and the O'Reily's flasher should work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv10001975 View Post
how much for a full set of lights for 71, tail light, back up lights, and turn signals shipped to 31216. also the turn signal leds for front are yellow? just want to make sure since I have the clear covers.

thanks, Nate
Brake Lights are $90
Back ups are $50
Turn signals are $40 a piece and can only be used behind custom deluxe or 85 chevy van lenses, and require a little wiring on your part to install.
Shipping is flat rate $8 anywhere in the lower 48
Yes the front turn signals are yellow/amber. The back are Red.
I'll need to know which style sidemarkers you are using so that i know which style to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LoC10 View Post
Have you tried using the white LED's for the tails instead of red? seems like they would shine brighter through the red lense, then red shining through red
I haven't tried using white LED's behind them yet, mainly because whites are more than three times the cost of red LEDs. The red LEDs create a more Pure RED light behind red lenses, I would imagine the whites would make a more pink color as compared to RED/RED, but mainly the cost of the LEDs themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LoC10 View Post
also, is there anyway to have them where just these lights are the running lights... and the outside ones are brake and turns?
Ahh "Caddy-Style"!!!! Yea I can do that, but the price will be a little more because they will require more resistors and planning. I would also need a 50% down payment because they are one-off's and i most likely wouldn't be able to resell them if payment wasn't recieved. I've had to start requiring 50% ahead on one-off's because I've made some and got stuck with them.
I also do LED:
-Third Brake/Cargo
-Brake (truck and burb)
-Reverse (truck and burb)
-67-68 Front Turn Signals
-69-70 Front Turn Signals
-71-72 Front Turn Signals
-GMC Front Turn Signals
I can also do custom lights for other vehicles....i did a set for a AMC Gremlin once
Norwood Survivor

Last edited by 724x4a/cchevy; 01-22-2008 at 10:11 AM.