View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:38 PM   #1
Willys_MB

1971 C20 8 Lug Wheels 9.5R16.5

Alright, I'm not a wheel expert. I believe these are original wheels from a 1971 C20. I bought a rolling frame and swapped the front crossmember, power steering, disc brakes, and rear axle onto my 1968 and these wheels were on that frame. It appears that one wheel is a little different, but I'm not really sure. I'll post additional pics of that specific wheel. The three wheels on the left are the same and the different one is on the right. All the tires are shot and should be replaced by the buyer before driving with these wheels.

$150 + shipping. I will gladly work with the buyer to figure out cheapest shipping; however I have two little kids (2.5 yrs and 6 months), so please be patient with me because I may have to wait a day or two to get a quote depending on childcare.

I've heard Fastenal and Greyhound are good for big items and I'll work on that as long as the buyer covers all costs (like if I have to build a crate or pay to get the tires removed).

Here's a set of tires that I've seen mentioned on the board pretty regularly (Firestone Transforce HT).

Attached Images

Last edited by Willys_MB; 10-14-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Willys_MB is offline   Reply With Quote