View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #8
jeffro2

Re: 1/10 Rock Crawlers????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeh View Post
Decisions, decisions, I want them all!!!! I noticed your Toyota has the round headlights, is that an older kit? I really liked the Blazer you linked to me last night, but after seeing the Toyota I like it as well. I really like the looks of them with patina paint and multi-colored body parts, they just look like a real truck. Your white crew cab would fool somebody in a picture as well, it looks awesome. Are any of your Toyotas the RC4WD kits? I hate to bother you with all these questions. Thanks, Jason
Hi Jason,

I understand that, I want them all !! lol

I have the RC4WD Trail Finder 2 kit version.

Then the other ones are Tamiya Toyota's. 1st is a reproduction body used with the Tamiya Toyota HighLift.. Its my own creation using axial scx10 chassis with a Tamiya highlift 3 spd transmission. Its a Frankenstein

This one is a 2012 RE- release of the original Toyota Bruiser that came out in the 80's

This is another Frankenstein with the Toyota highlift body which is basically the same body on the Bruiser.. (confused yet, I was at first. )

And.... I have a new one sitting in the box, ready to build... This one..and, Yes, I'm addicted to RC

jeffro2 is offline   Reply With Quote