View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 12:01 PM   #138
First c10

Re: Project "Hulk Jr"

OK so I got the the dizzy clocked and got the truck started. I took a video but not sure how to attached or load it. You tube is best I think.... when I get time I will try and post.
this truck has so many little crazy things go wrong or give me fits I am tired of this truck!!! I love working on them but man every time I turn around somethings a miss with this thing not that it cant be fixed but just takes an extra hour..... I even had a the key switch stop working, turn it all day and some times the accessory would work sometimes not, sometimes start and sometimes not. Before the build it didn't have a problem... so I had an extra one from my sons truck that I replaced with the new harness... changed it out and now it is working great.

not a very good picture but look how close the fan is to the upper radiator hose. I am thinking about making a hard line like the original 4x4 trucks had. if not I need to install a brace or make a fan shroud.
After the picture was taken I loosened the clamp at the radiator and rotated the hose away from the fan. That worked pretty good but still needs something!
Attached Images

1970 C10 Yellow/White Deluxe LWB w/ 5.3L-LC9/6L80E
1968 K10 LWB Dark green my son calls it "THE HULK Jr"HULK JR *SOLD*
GO GO!!!
First c10 is offline   Reply With Quote