View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 11:50 PM   #60
wolfthing2000
Account Suspended

Re: I just bought a nice 3/4t 4x4!!

Nice truck, good price for that condition and 4x also. i payed 1800 for my 69 K20 and included rust, needs paint and I am rebuilding or have rebuilt everything that rotates in the whole truck!!! I will have much more in mine when I am done than you payed.

I recently saw a black 2 wheel long bed 1/2 ton that was restored going for 18 KK.

along the same lines my friend picked up a 70 Longhorn in excellent shape for 3k. what a screaming deal that was!!!!!!!!!!! No rust with rebuilt 350 4 speed. Has the trim package and the interior looks next to new.

I enjoy seeing this fine K-20 here in original paint and it convinces me once again that ' these trucks are worth keeping around and or restoring!! Just think what you can go out and buy new today for anywhaere near these prices that we are talking about.
I will have probably around 8k in mine before it hits the highway ( 383 raised the price alitlle) and it WONT be painted other than primer and some sound rust repair and good body work.
I forgot to mention needing to replace a door , a winshield. door seals, radiator , exhaust. headers, brakes .................................................................................................... ...................... the list is so long I don't even know where it stops.
It probably never will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wolfthing2000 is offline   Reply With Quote