View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #33
Big Port Jimmy 6
Addicted to Rust

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this typical CPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
The problem is, there is an issue somewhere. I feel for Jeff, and whomever else.. but in the end, folks get told one thing and something different happens. Yep the parts are great, and I would love to see these threads stop. The above post from CHP c-10 shows its continuing though. I know of someone else whom had a similar problem, and hoped it was a one time thing.. seems not the case. Hope Jeff and the rest can prove me wrong. I have a really hard time supporting a vendor paid or not who has as many issues as this.

The above is MY opinion only, and not the site as a whole. I am speaking for myself as a member, and not as administration etc.. I have seen folks perma banned over slow deals, and a bunch less off them. I just hope CPP steps up and shows me how wrong appearances can be.
Liz, I really think that you owe Jeff an apology. Why would you openly threaten him\CPP with banning. These type of actions should be done in private. You have just undercut the value of his advertising expense and made me and others that would consider becoming Board Vendors more wary. What if I have some issues will you also kick me while I am down. I know that you said it was your personal opinion not the opinion of the board, but it was written in a post with title of admin under your name. How can we separate the two?
I have had some issues with CPP also, but they mainly seem to be in communication. I hope also that the CPP crew can get a better handle on things, and I will buy from them again when the situation warrants. Jay
87 GMC CCSB 5.3 4l60E Daily Driver

ECTA National record holder XO/PP

We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public.