View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #38
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklajoie View Post
I had to read this twice to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.
So you guys actually have some of the tools to minimize your issues but choose not to use them to save some hours that would need to be paid?
*shakes head*
Maybe if you guys were proactive instead of reactive and caught some of these problems before they happened you wouldn't have to worry about posts like this and the many others in this section and have more time to better service your customers that have the patience to put up with this nonsense.
Just being brutally honest, i suppose i could have lied but that would be counter productive. I will say this also, yes there are lots of complaints on this board but for every complaint i bet there is a 100 orders that go perfect, u will never be able to please everyone and i agree most of these examples are just plain unacceptable we still really have a super high ratio of satisfied customers, this place is just crazy busy! There is no honest down time here, an 8 hour day goes by in 15 minutes. No matter what you do you will always have posts like these, its 2012 and the life of the boards. These boards can be your best friend or your worst enemy, when i get involved they are usually my best friend! I will never tell you guys anything but straight facts whether thats good or bad, i want you guys to have visibility whenever possible. Great post bro!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote