View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 02:55 PM   #67
c10crazy
Like a Rock!

Bringing up Tony's grammar is irrevelant to this thread really. It sounds like this thread has run it's course out in the open. It's good to express your opinion on the review forum, that's what it's for but when it gets personal, that's not necessary. This thread has surely enlightened all of us in the sense of get it in writing so there is no hassle at the end. When things change during the project, get that in writing as well. I'm not on either side of these guys. I saw one of Kens pics where it looks like he filled the gas filler with a hunk of bondo. Maybe Tony was going to fill it with metal, who knows?. The bottom line as stated many times is that Tony was given a cab that had been started with poor teqniques and tried to improve along the way while keeping the cost down. Unfortunately, he cut alot of corners in trying to do so (just plain wrong) and now here we are!. Timspeed just got an estimate on the paint and body forum in writing with a breakdown. Tim now has 2 simple choices: Take it or leave it!. Hopefully we all learn from this thread.
c10crazy is offline   Reply With Quote