View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 05:19 AM   #94
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: Reconditioned gauge Clusters F/S

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Chevy67C10 View Post
Tom, I'm a loyal follower of your savy work on these clusters, Iv'e had better luck at zeroing out the speedo with the square slot beter than the later style with the round hole on the tin. The 67 one I had zeroed out was the square one and I gave it away to gdavis on this fourm. Is there a way I can zero out a 63 model c-10 speedo for a friend, are they the same style or same situation....Kinda like a rubik cube ha ha....Also do you offer silk screening services for cluster that have rusted??? If so I may need some work done..God Bless.....
You should be able to zero the odometer on the 62 the same way as the 67. I am not 100% sure I follow you on the method. Are you talking about the square hole where the speedometer cable goes? When you say "the later style with the round hole in the tin" I am not sure what you are talking about.

What year cluster do you need silk screening on? I can do it either way. The actual silk screening is a little pricey or there is the overlay option which is more affordable but limited to what year you need it for.

Let me know and thank you,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote