View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 09:46 PM   #350
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

I'm gonna make you really jealous now crakarjax ... 13740 ordered

I also ordered an Earls temp-a-cure 10 row narrow for the power steering. I went that direction so I can compare the build quality between Derale and Earls.

I'm going to see if I can get the power steering cooler installed before Goodguys. I'll also make an attempt at the trans cooler, but that one requires me to do some mods to the wiring which requires some surgery. So that may get bumped post Goodguys.

And Duane, thanks for the link! I saw that mount in a Pro Perf FB post and wondered what the heck it was! I may have to leverage that if I decide to put it under the cab, but I was actually thinking I'd mount it fans facing the ground. I'm still trying to decide between under the cab and in the bed. Once I get the unit I can then hold it in place and see which location I like better. I looked from the bed forward and it's a straight shot to the cooler lines right along the tunnel. I was pleasantly surprised by that. So I may hard line it from the front of the tunnel all the way to the cooler, then just use some Pro-Lite 350 from the trans to there to allow for trans movement.

Thanks guys for the feedback! This will get interesting for sure!

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote