View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #445
jr2

Re: How about some pictures of '73-'87 short beds

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMK454 View Post
As much as I love your plans for the '31, I would love even more to see that thing restored to 100% original!

I want a pre-WWII Chevy in original condition so bad. I'd love a pre-20s Baby Grand if I could find one... those old cars in original condition are so cool. They make about 30hp, go put put put down the road, stall out at the stoplight, and make everyone within a 500ft radius smile. Plus you could wear driving goggles, gloves, an English-style cap, and a long scarf. Too cool.

But even cooler... a brass era Oldsmobile... 1900-1910!

Yeah, I'm weird.

And BTW your truck is AWESOME.
Ya know i agree withyou but if you saw this car up close I'd have a better chance of building my own complete car form scratch than I would have restoring that car. It's got some serious rust damage. I am gonna make it a hot rod and leave it at that. Early Chevys are a rare find but I couldn't pass up this rust bucket. And I'd rather not have a Model A like everyone else. That's just me.

And YES a Brass Era car would be awesome!!!

Thanks for the compliment on the truck. I have to admit after finishing everything up I have a little piece of me leaving with that truck Now that it is completely finished it looks amazing in person. When the sun hits it, it turns into a glowing fireball!! I wil miss it but on to bigger and better things..
-1967 Nova 2dr HT & a couple others...

Last edited by jr2; 06-04-2007 at 03:33 PM.