View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 11:27 PM   #1
NoNeck

Ultra Rare 1969 Yenko C10!

My Uncle Ron called me today and wanted me to go with him to check out a very special 1969 C10. He is always trying to play tricks on folks, but I ain’t no fool. I needed to pick up a Big Gulp drink and Beef Jerky for lunch anyway.

We turned off the main highway onto Rabbit Valley Road which is a narrow dirt road lined with “NO TRESPASSING” and “BEWARE OF THE HOG” signs. He said the hog’s name was Bunny and she was meaner than any dog! I stuffed a piece of the Beef Jerky in my pocket just in case Bunny attacked me. I knew I could outrun my Uncle, so that was a good thing.

Finally the road opened up into a big construction site. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. A rare 1969 Yenko C10 truck complete with 427!

As it turns out my Uncle Ron had a brother named Don. Uncle Ron owned a Ford dealership back in the 60’s. His twin brother Don owned a Chevy dealership up north. Uncle Don’s dealership modified Big Block Camaros, Chevelles and Novas by swapping out the 396 engine with the 427. On April 1st, 1969 he built this Daytona Yellow Yenko C10.

I knew it would be foolish to ask if the truck was for sale but I did get a quick picture. I think this truck would be the center of attention in the parking lot of the Easter Peeps Museum. What do you think?

POP
Attached Images

If it costs you a dollar to make a friend, KEEP THE DOLLAR.
If it costs you a friend to make a dollar, KEEP THE FRIEND.
NoNeck is offline   Reply With Quote