View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #312
hewittca

Re: Green Gus the 68 shortbed convert

Thanks guys for the encouragement!

I have run through many scenarios while I sit and contemplate life as I heal, haha. CG, I definitely seriously considered doing a build like the Tahoe in the past, and that would be something that would fit perfectly for what I need/want. My only hesitation there is by the time I finished it my kids would be moving out and then I'd want a truck again!

Over the past week the whole photo session thing has started to take on a life of its own and now the truck is going to be used as a prop in three different sessions over the next three months. That's forcing me to get the truck out and get it cleaned up which I'm actually looking forward to. It will get hands on the truck without much physical effort so I should be able to do that no problem. I think I'm also past the peak desire to sell and am coming back down from that crazy idea. Maybe I just had to get the thought out of my head and type it out to realize I'm crazy! I'm still considering it but I also realize I'd most likely really regret it too.

Here's another one of the new pup. She looks sad because I told her I was thinking about selling the truck!

-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote