Thread: My 93 CCSSB
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 10:12 AM   #969
scotts62
One day...

Re: My 93 CCSSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimE View Post
All good on my end. Just popped on looking at some stuff and decided to check out how you were coming on yours. Picked up a '53 thinking about putting a 6.0/4l80 in it, have a 454/th400 sitting in it right now but not driveable yet. Still have the ole '64 too(sitting just like it was the last time I updated the thread...). Anyway, gotta start getting back on here again for motivation, been too long without playing with this stuff.

With everything you have going on I don't know when you have time to work on your stuff. Keep working at it though, you'll have it together before long. Gotta have a tow rig, right?

BTW, wanna repin a harness for me?
Wow its been a while since i have been online.... Well you have had a year so how did it turn out???

I got my crew about done as it will get, going to work it through building a house and shop then i will paint it. Put a 6.0 4l80 in it with headers and true duals with x pipe and tuned. It runs great. I will get some pics and post for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed90 View Post
Hey scotts62 you think making a crew cab obs would be possible with a crew cab 3500 dually...will the 1/2 ton suspension work on it
Not sure i would use half ton suspension and keep it a dually but that's me. Mine is a heavy half 6lug frame.

93 crew cab build
Project 62
scotts62 is offline   Reply With Quote