View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #41
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Re: TOTM-September 2011-Living in Suburbia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
if the poll is hidden, then there is no way to show it has not been changed by staff. Not that we would.. but folks do tend to accuse at times.
How would we know now?....there all just numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
If someone is voting for a popularity game, then they have issues.. I really cant see someone even bothering to open the thread, whom was not interested in the contest itself.
Almost every poll I see on the internet says "vote here" ...and all you see are the radio buttons....right after you click ....there's the vote totals now in full view, previously hidden. It doesn't seem to effect the voting participation of hundreds of other polls ...why would this one be different? I'm not going to look through the trucks and then say dammit, I don't feel like voting now ....cause they don't show the "running results"

I know it ain't goin to change unless there was a movement ...kinda like a revolution....no forget that....and any it's just a crazy forum poll anyway where you get a badge and recognition from your peers and possibly magazines contact you for a feature...big deal. And maybe 1sik72 would be right up there with the "trucks with shinier paint crowd" ......ok maybe

So in conclusion if I read you right you totally agree and might give it a try next month, just to see how it goes?..... I'm just messin with you Liz .....hey you and the whole staff are doin a fantastic job BTW keep up the good work.
Even with this glaring flaw...... "Just kidding"...... 67-72 forum rocks and is the best truck forum on the web hands down. If I didn't love you guy's would I advertise for you for free...Check pics

Hey Liz while I got you on the line last time I sent you a PM you never wrote back what's the deal? I thought we were friends? Anyway I have a question about membership payments that I'll send to your (inbox) today. thanks

Outta this thread forever, last one I promise ........unless of course if someone else posts then I'm all in ...............blah blah blah
Attached Images