View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
Mike-D

Re: Project: Quality Time. 69 C10

Now that its in my hands, I plan on a mild custom. I'm building this truck to beat on it. I want something that the wife can drive, and my son is already talking about driving it when he grows up. I have quite a bit of parts collected so far, but progress will be slow as work and family time take precedent.

The truck has a 350/350 combo, and I plan on keeping this set up for now. I have a new champion aluminum radiator for it, as well as everything else to get her running.

I have a complete braking system, including a disk/drum master, new lines and braking components off of a square body.

I am planning on a static drop, and so far I have 2.5" drop spindles, 2" springs for the front and 4" springs for the rear. I am planning on running this set up but I will add a block to the rear if I need to. I installed a no limit pan-hard bar and shock mounts on the rear, and I have plates to brace the truck-arms. I will also be adding sway bars front and rear. I want this thing to handle!

I have too many parts to list, but I hope that pile starts shrinking as I make progress on the truck.

Almost forgot, I bought these wheels with the truck. 18x8 up front and 18x10 rear American Racing. Should look pretty nice! That's a huge tire.
Name:  50.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  57.0 KB

1965 Short Fleet -SOLD-

1969 Chevy Short Step- Under Construction
Mike-D is offline   Reply With Quote