View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 10:02 AM   #40
Putter
More Cowbell....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornutz
OUCH!!! Anybody check on prices for these Cole Hersee switches lately? The cheapest I can find is $114.... OUCH!!!

I might have to wait on Putter hookin me up with a plug and play version of this...

NutZ
Holy hell.....where are you looking. I just checked the Transportation Accessories Company website and they are STILL $54.06 each (plus shipping). You are looking for part number 75601-04 CLICK HERE
Oh, I would be HAPPY to hook you up a switch. PM me when you are ready. Labor is very affordable....or often worked out in trade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church
There may be another way to do this but I have not tested it yet.
I found that Hella makes an intermittent wiper switch but it does not have an on /off swith built into it. I am thinking that this swtich could work inline with the factory switch.
the switch will allow wipers to be adjusted continuously from 2 sweeps per minute to 20 sweeps per minute.

Switch is around $43.00
My ONLY glitch with that is the fact you have to mount & operate a seperate switch. And on our trucks with a factory switch, when you operate the washer function, it will automatically engage the slow speed wipers. If the delay unit is connected inline on the slow speed circuit, you would seemingly have to set the delay to 'none', then hit the wash feature, right? I am not bashing the idea, because I was ready to do that myself before the Cole Hersee switch came into the picture, it just might not be the most practical idea...especially since the Cole switch is only $10.06 more.

Last edited by Putter; 09-07-2005 at 11:58 AM.