View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #106
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: Made a list of all the parts i have for sale--- 100's of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67/72junkie View Post
the alt does have smallblock brackets on it. You do have 69/71 style upper and lower bb alt brackets in the pile .it looks like you have most if not all bb ac brackets in the pile.I see one small block crank pulley for sure .I will have to look and check my part #s to match up the other pulleys and see what is correct for bb .I'll get back with you with part #s tomorrow.Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67/72junkie View Post
send me pm with part #s to any pulleys you need identified. specify if 4 small holes for water pump 3 holes for crank etc.
I'll work on that this evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70k52wd View Post
Man this is a fast moving thread...If these items can be mine, I'll take em. The buckets, I really just want the brackets so I can modify them.
Jon, I can come over to you, or you come to me, either way will work. I'm available after today. lmk

"I might be using those buckets myself....going to put those on hold for a day or two until I figure out my seating. I think a bench seat in a Blazer would be family friendly. bench in the back, buckets up front....have to get to the back somehow
I'll take pics of the nice visors - will get them to you- haven't found the black ones yet but know I have a couple pair.
Bumper is yours if you want it and i'll deliver...how soon do you need it..No rush for anything.
Fan shroud yours pics included in top post now."
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
Yep...just the sidemarkers for now....unless you want to strap them to the cab for the same price....let me know how you want payment....Thanks Geoff
pm sent with paypal info