View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #31
68GMCCustom
Truck and auto performance nut

Re: new and used parts - carb's, fuel pump, 200-4r, LSx parts, etc

OMG...what did he think you were hauling....a dead body?
That's ridiculous...I could almost see it going towards DFW...but not the other way around? Was it a state trooper or local PD?

Was great to meet you Pedro. Hopefully we'll see each other again at some Goodguys or other happening. Sorry you had to go thru all that just to head to the "big city" to come pick it up. Also sorry if I talked your ear off....had taken my afternoon/evening meds early, to be "up" for the visit so to speak. Always seems to happen with my condition tho...flip side is being too tired and achy to do anything but lay in a recliner or bed.

So what did he say when you opened the trans case with exactly what you had described as its contents ... and there weren't any "illegal/contraband" items in it for him to hassle you about?

OH...and BTW...I forgot to include the tiny funnel that goes with that dipstick. PM me your address and I'll ship it out to you.

'68 GMC short step - NIB '09 LY6 6.0L crate motor w/mods, NIB '12 crate 4L85e w/billet 3k stall Circle D, 3.73 posi 12 bolt, DynaTech f-swap headers, 3/4 drop, handling mods, etc. - my toy
'72 Chevy LWB C-10 Highlander - 350/350 ps/pb/tilt/ac - not original but close
'06 Chevy TrailBlazerSS - LS2/4L70e - little black hot rod SUV - my DD
'18 Kia Sorento - wife's econo-driver
'95 Chevy S10 - reg cab shortbed, LS, 4.3, auto...

my '68's powertrain and chassis build -links broken
A surprise phase - carb to efi -links broken
68GMCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote