Thread: The Rules
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 07:10 AM   #32
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: The Rules

I agree Tim. The two best counter people I have encountered at the front counter were women and both rolled on to take a manager position at local Napa locations owned by the same group. They both had excellent comprehension skills which made them light years ahead of most of the guys that seemed to have the sole purpose of telling me why I am wrong and son't need what I am asking for. Most of the older guys that were used to the big book rack have since moved on and it seems the kids have no interest in looking thru them anymore. If it is not listed on the computer it does not exist.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote