Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 03:12 AM   #1333
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

Well what can I say, now that I'm a day shifter there's just been next to no daylight after work the last few months and what little I had was shrouded by the usual monsoon season, so I just put things on hold for a bit again, in the mean time not much in the way of progress.

Other things: I was at this place and wanted to take a picture of a tire and wheel on a truck, I had to back up a step to get it and didn't realize I stepped right next to a parking curb with my right foot, took the pic and stood up and tried to take a step to the right... my foot moved about an inch and hit the curb which through me off balance and all my weight on my right foot as I fell over the curb, took all that weight and pressure on the outside of my foot, no broken bones but a severely strained some tendons just below the outside ankle, 3 days on crutches, 3 days with a cane, still hurts with every step, and hurts worse the longer I'm on my feet, last thing I needed with my legs and feet but I'm dealing with it.

What was I doing at this business? see pic below. I have been drooling allover this truck (LT Z71) for the last 3 years, knowing that the new 2019 was revamped and not really liking the fact that I think it looks too much like a ford I decided to buy my retirement truck a few years early. I had the clear bra put on it, I have an appointment scheduled to get the front side windows tinted to match the rear sides, and doing my research for some aftermarket solid black wheels. One more thing I want to do is see if I can replace that piece of chrome on the lower front bumper with ether a matching black or body color piece, I've never been a chrome guy for the newer trucks, now classic trucks are a different story. Hopefully this will be the last newer truck I'll need to buy so I can concentrate on my hobbys!
Attached Images

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote