View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:30 PM   #863
jugernot
Life, Be In It.....

Re: Project Lemon Drop: anything but stock!

Thanks for all the input. Since I'm in no hurry ( I still have 5 years before my daughter graduates from school). So I'm gonna let the finish cure for a few weeks, then give it a light sand it the hopes it will even out the finish. Then if that looks promising, I'll give it another coat. Perhaps spray it on, wet sand and then buff. If that doesn't work then I'll sand it all the way down and start over.

On a different note. I was going through the cabinets in the garage, clearing out things I don't need and came across this. I forgot all about it. I bought it years ago with the thought of using it, but of course I didn't.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what year it is from? I did a search on the interweb and could not find anything. The part number on the distributor looks like it reads 6048201. Which I think is still used by Mallory, according to Summit Racing " Mallory Aftermarket Fuel Injection Distributors 6148201"

Not sure what I will do with it, yet.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200082

Last edited by jugernot; 08-26-2017 at 06:45 PM.
jugernot is offline   Reply With Quote