View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
78f1hundo

Thumbs down Problems with CPP, more of a warning....

Well, I figure I would help the rest of you out. I ordered a transmission cross member from CPP and did some test fitting last week. Well, before I ordered it I called the Tech line and talked to them and they told me the one I needed and I ordered it online with a coupon code. After doing the test fitting, I found out I had the wrong one. I called CPP up and explained to them the issue, he said no problem and sent me an RA number and I had to pay shipping back to them, ok cool, and once they recieved the I sent back, they would send out the correct one. So I received the new one and it fits perfect and so then I looked at the invoice, charge of over 21 bucks. So I called them and asked why? The guy I got a hold of was on the defensive side right of the bat and got all huffy. He said that the coupon code or discount is not avaiable and I had to pay shipping for the new one. Which whatever, I stated that I was not aware of any charges that would be applied to my card and that is not what was agreed to. He said, tough, that is the way it is. I then said, that is too bad, I have a bunch more to order brakes, springs, etc... Then he said, good luck with that....

I just hate the fact that I ordered the part they told me I needed and it was wrong and it cost me time and money for there blunder!

It will be a long time before I order parts from them or at all, 20 some bucks is not a big deal, but every dollar helps.

It's more there loss, I will have thousands of dollars yet to spend with them.

So, as a warning to you guys, make sure you buy the right parts and if returning items no discounts or any shipping will be covered by CPP.

You have been warned.